Looking for a perfect weekend getaway? Try Hampi. With us you can not only explore this largest open heritage site but also satisfy the trek fanatic in you. Go around all day exploring the Vijayanagar metropolis looking at the temples,forts and buildings. And here comes the part where you can climb to the top and get your bird's eye view of the beautifully crafted city resting on the banks of the serene Tungabhadra.You can also trek to Matangaparvat to enjoy the exquisite views.
Of course we ain't missing out on this gorgeous beauty. You need to walk uphill after you reach the lake . The glimpse of the scarcely crowded lake is a treat for your eyes. It simply is nature in it's best form for your mind to seek solace. Why not do a workation and cliff jump in between? Here is the place to jump off a boulder and we definitely got you covered!And not to forget there will be some lovely coracles waiting just for you to take you on a ride across the lake.
The 16th-century Vittala Temple, Hampi's most beautiful building, is situated between stones 2.5 kilometres from the bazaar. Construction of the temple may have begun under Krishnadevaraya's rule (r 1509–29). The building was never finished or dedicated, but its magnificent sculptural work is now regarded as the height of Vijayanagar art.
The most well-known temple in Hampi, sometimes referred to as the Pampapathi temple, was constructed in the seventh century. Its exquisitely carved walls, each of which tells a mythological tale, are dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple contains shrines for Sage Vidyaranya and Virupaksha. For devotees of Lord Shiva, Virupaksha Temple is a revered sanctuary. It is situated on the Tungabhadra's southern banks. One of India's oldest temples in continuous operation, the Temple has never experienced a non-operational day since its founding in the 7th century AD.
Open pavilions are located at the bottom of the two-story, attractive structure, and balconies are located at the top. The Mahal (Palace), a spectacular example of the blending of Hindu and Muslim architectural details, is named from the exquisite, geometrically structured colonnaded apses , mimic petals of a lotus flower spreading to the sun.
Things to do while at Hampi !
Living for sunsets is a must right? That's why we would take you to Anjaneya Hills . A picture perfect moment for you to witness the sun setting between the boulders with the stone carved majestic Virupaksha at a distance and Tungabhadra flowing amidst the boulders surrounded with paddy fields
We have been curious about the chariot on the 50 rupee note for ages right? Now is the time to satisfy it. You ain't wrong we would be taking you to the exquisite Vitthala temple flaunting the Stone chariot carved out if granite blocks
Hoarding sounds good? Hampi has it's flea market open for you
After bagging everything you need you can head over to Pushakarini or the Krishna temple tank
You should not miss the stunning views of Virupaksha from Hemakunta hills
The monolithic Nandi is also a must
- Book your slots by paying a token to get confirmed Bus seats.
- Mumbai/Pune ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to seat availability on the bus or an increase in bus ticket rates.
- Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event.
- Rs 1500/- extra for if ticket get rise
- 2000/- extra for 23rd Dec and 30th Dec batches.
- Visit and explore numerous Ancient Heritages
- Coracle Boat Ride in the Tungabhadra River
- Hippies markets and sink into laid back culture
- Café hopping and explore Tibetan food joints
- Huge stone boulders over hillocks
- Sunset from Mantanga Hill
- Sunrise from Hemkunta Hills
- Local transport journey. Yayyy!!!
Day 1: Hampi Trip Begins
- Ready to venture out on the most amazing journey with the most amaaaaazzzing group of peeps in our Hampi trip? Then hey, pack your bags and get ready as we head towards our pick-up spot for the next day. While you are on the move, you should flutter with joy. As on the following day, you are going to meet some of the most enthusiastic, like-minded, and free-spirited travellers who are going to write their Hampi chapter along with you! Doesn’t that sound special?
Day 2: Arrival at Hampi | Explore Hippie Island, Lake Viewpoint, Cliff Jumping, Coracle Ride
- Once we reach Hospet in the morning by 9:00 AM-11.00AM we begin the Hampi tour; we transfer to Hippie Island and check-in to our hotel for the day.
- Explore the island and visit Lake viewpoint, Cliff Jumping point, Anegundi
- village, and Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple. We shall also go for the thrilling Coracle ride. The night will be for music, dance, and fun with friends. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Departure from Hampi | Hampi Tour & Sightseeing
- Post breakfast, check out of the hotel by 07:30 hrs. Explore Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni. Concluding the Hampi trip we leave at 5 PM to our hometowns.
Day 4: Reach Mumbai /Pune/Bangalore
- Reach Mumbai around 9:00 am with lots of new friends and memories from the trip!
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in non ac sleeper or seater buses from Mumbai / Pune/ Bangalore and back
- Transportation from Hospet to Hampi and back
- 2 days sightseeing tour
- Entry charges to the monuments
- Bonfire ( If available)
- 2 Breakfast and 1 Lunch
- Coracle ride
- Cliff Jump
- Auto Sightseeing charges for day 2
- Bike charges (with 1 liter petrol)
- All internal transfers
- Fun games
- Bhatakna expertise
- Guide charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- Food during bus travel
- Any personal medical/emergency/evacuation charges etc
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pair of socks
- A small towel
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The bus timings may vary during departure and arrival in Hampi from Pune,Mumbai and Bangalore based on the traffic and road conditions
- Since this is a time bound trip we will try covering maximum of important ruins and temples in Hampi
- Kindly do not carry trolley bags or sling bags with you keep it simple with a single rucksack
- There will be no refund provided incase of any on time unavoidable emergency or calamity
- Bus tickets once done cannot be cancelled at any cost
- Drinking smoking in the bus and in the sacred temple areas is strictly prohibited
- Bhatakna reserves the rights to cancel the trip if the minimum batch size does not suffice.
- Trip Leaders will only accompany you if there are people more than the minimum batch size otherwise, the trip will be handled virtually
1. Can I join solo for the Hampi Trip?
We have many Solo Trippers on all our trips. The Hampi trip is planned in such a way that you will not only enjoy the trip but also make new friends.
2. If I’m the only girl on the Hampi trip, is it safe for me to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on our trips so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the Hampi trip. The major of our staff are a girls & girls safety is of prime importance to us. we assured you that you wil be with safe and reliable people on the Hampi Trip.
3. What is the group size usually for the Hampi Trip?
We prefer to have a group of 15-30 people on our Hampi Trip as we intend to have more fun and give personal care.
5. Who will accompany us on the Hampi Trip?
On the Hampi trip, you will be accompanied by our travel coordinators. All our events are led and hosted by professional travel coordinators who have good experiences in managing groups and conducting various team-building games and activities.This type of team-building games and activities helps like-minded travellers to mix up, make new friends and enjoy every moment of the Hampi trip.
7. What type of accommodation is provided on the Hampi Trip?
We will provide accommodation on a dual/triple sharing basis at our hotel on this Hampi trip. All rooms are well equipped with clean mattresses, cushions, and blankets. TrekPanda is known to provide the best possible accommodation on all our trips.
8.How many trippers will be in a room on the Hampi Trip?
Generally, accommodation is provided on a dual-sharing basis. If there is an odd number of people, then there would be a triple exchange. If there is a couple, we can give them a separate room (If you’ll are couple inform us once you have booked)
9. Will we be provided Jain food on the Hampi Trip?
Yes, for the breakfast included in our package we will provide Jain food. For other meals which are not included, we will make sure that we visit the cafes that provide Jain food. Please inform us of your food preferences in the notes section while making the bookings.
10.Can we drink alcohol or smoke during the Hampi Trip?
Yes, you can drink alcohol only on the day of your stay in Hampi (only at night). Smokers can smoke but you have to make sure that you don’t make others uncomfortable.
- 3.30 pm Borivali
- 3:35 pm Kandivali
- 3:40 pm Malad
- 3:45 pm Goregaon
- 3:50 pm Jogeshwari
- 4:10 pm Andheri
- 4:15 pm Vile Parle
- 4:20 pm Santacruz
- 4:25 pm Bandra
- 5:00 pm Sion Chunabatti
- 5:10 pm Chembur
- 5:20 pm Vashi
- 5:25 pm Sanpada
- 5:30 pm Juinagar
- 5:35 pm Nerul
- 5:40 pm Belapur
- 5:45 pm Kharghar
- 5:50 pm Kalamboli
- 5:15 pm Khalapur Toll Naka
- 7:40 pm Wakkad
- 7:50 pm Hinjawadi
- 7:55 pm Chandani Chowk
- 8:45 pm Katraj
- 22:00 Anand Rao Circle
- 22:15 Majestic
- 22:30 Navara
- 22:45 Yeswanthapur
- 23:00 Gorguntapalya
- 23:15 Jalahalli cross
- 23:30 8th mile
- 23:45 PARLE GE TOLL
- 23:55 Madanayakanahalli
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.