1. Lonavala: A favourite picnic spot of almost every mumbaikar, this beautiful location sits amidst the beautiful Sahyadri hills. Away from the fast paced city, this place is home to unadulterated nature and hidden waterfalls. From camping to trekking, many adventurous activities can be enjoyed here.
2. Alibaug: The serene and calm town of Alibaug is a must include spot in your Maharashtra Tour Packages. From pristine beaches to ruins of forts, this place is the best if you want to enjoy some time away from the hustle and bustle of the city and rest amidst the beautiful nature.
3. Matheran: Known to be the smallest hill station in India, this town is home to the biggest wonders of nature. Be it visiting the beautiful Prabal fort or trekking through the Garbett Plateau, here you will find numerous entertaining activities amidst the lush green nature.
4. Tadoba National Park: This place is for the wildlife lovers who want to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of untouched nature while watching many animals resting in their natural habitat. A must visit place in your Maharashtra tours, Tadoba National Park is home to around 88 tigers which can be seen once you opt for a safari.
5. Adlabs Imagica: Attracting loads of young crowds, this place lets you rejuvenate and indulge in numerous recreational activities. A theme park, waterpark and snow park, all are present here, and can be enjoyed at any time of the year. From gravity defying slides to pools with icy temperatures, a day here will let you enjoy the Maharashtra Tour Packages at their best.
Location: No. 30 31, State Highway 92 near Lonavala, Sangdewadi, Khopoli, Maharashtra.
6. Khandala: Providing you with a chance to admire the natural beauty and unravel many hidden and beautiful destinations amidst the greens, Maharashtra packages take you to Khandala. This place is a famous go-to destination for many locals due to its pleasant climate and numerous entertainment options.
7. Pune: The second-largest city after Mumbai, Pune is the cultural hub of Maharashtra that is not as fast-paced as the ‘city of dreams’. Having a uniqueness to it, the vibe and a plethora of things to do here make Pune an interesting visit. Some of the best-kept attractions here include - Shaniwar Wada, Sinhagad Fort, Khadakwasla Dam, among others.
8. Mumbai: Known as the city of dreams or where dreams come true, Mumbai is the one place that has to make it to Maharashtra tour. From colossal sky-scrapers to glittering night skyline, the experience of being in Mumbai can be compared to that of New York. And despite the massive shift in urbanization, there are still many nostalgic and historical places like - the Gateway of India, Elephanta Caves, Haji Ali Dargah and more here that give the Mumbai landscaping an edge.
9. Nashik: The wine capital of India, Nashik is home to acres and acres of vineyards and wineries that process brands like Sula, a bottle of which lies on your shelf. The slow pace and beautiful environs of Nashik are particularly loved by couples and the younger generations. However, there are many other tourist attractions like temples, waterfalls and dams that should be on your list of Maharashtra travel packages.
10. Panchgani: Enclosed by five magnanimous hills, Panchgani is yet another hill town in Maharashtra that is situated at 1443 metres above sea level. The natural opulence and sheer beauty of this place attract flocks of regional and nation-wide tourists for a relaxing and pleasant vacation. Overlooking the astonishing Sahyadri Hills and containing several attractions, such as - Sydney Point, Kamalgad Fort and Dhom Dam etc., all these are great additions to the Maharashtra tour packages.
11. Lavasa: The best place for adventures and thrilling experiences, Lavas tops the list of Maharashtra Tour for activities and a spontaneous trip. Deemed as the first planned hill station, Lavasa sits amidst the lush surroundings of the Western Ghats range in the state. The entire city plan has many interesting options worth exploring, right from water-sports to nightlife, luxury stays and a blossoming shopping scene to its credit.
12. Shirdi: The ancient city of Shirdi, also known as Sainagar falls under the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. The peaceful town is home to numerous temples, including the important pilgrimage of Sai Baba Temple. A quick drive from other cities, Shirdi is a noted destination for religious and spiritual Maharashtra Travel packages among families.
13. Konkan: Konkan is a coastal town in Maharashtra that would take you to a different dimension with its natural beauty, beaches and views of the Western Ghats. A quaint and laid-back escape, Knonkan works best for short weekends as well as long Maharashtra tour packages. Also, the many fishing villages, fort ruins and other points of interest further add to the picturesque appearance of Konkan.