About Secret Waterfall Trek
Enjoy the secret waterfall trek experience walking through the lush forest and discovering a naturally carved rock bridge with a river flowing beneath—the best place to trek near Mumbai and Pune. The Natural waterfall is located closer to Kolad and Devkund. Relish in the beauty of this natural wonder as you traverse through the lush grassy forest and cliffs. The waterfall has a monsoon climate, so it is advised to visit anytime during the Rainy season! Join us on this one-day event near Mumbai and Pune, and enjoy some of the best waterfall treks in Maharashtra! Share your experience with your friends on social media.
Experience Canyoning at the secret waterfall trek, cliff jump, natural rock bridge, trekking in the waterfall, high adrenaline activity. Waterfall hike that's what is in store for you in this fantastic trekking trip. Embark on a one-day event near Mumbai and Pune with the most exhilarating Canyoneering experience. Get ready for some serious body thrills!
Witness the life below when you stand at the edge of a 60-foot cliff. It is never before seen when you are standing on the edge of a precipice! Book your spot for this one-of-a-kind trekking event near Mumbai and Pune now! Participate in several other thrilling activities, simultaneously cliff jumping, waterfall swimming, gorgeous views.
Who Should Attend Secret Waterfall Trek?
Best suited for groups, solo trekkers, corporates, couples, and families.
Discount Cost for Secret Waterfall Trek 2023
- Cost without transport: Rs. 699/- per person
- Cost with transport: Rs. 1399/- per person
- Beautiful Waterfall.
- The enormous Devkund Waterfall.
- Explore the secret routes.
- Rainy seasons first trek.
- Surreal greenery and blissful environment while trek
- Panoramic view of several mountains
- Mesmerizing views.
- Breathtaking beauty.
Secret Waterfall Trek Itinerary
Day One - Meet team Bhatakna Tours And Travels at Borivali National Park
- 22:00 - Team our Trek Guides at the Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- 22:15 - Bus Journey to Waterfall Hike Begins
- 23:00 - Pick up at Andheri WEH.
- 23:20 - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 23:40 - Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 00:00 - Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar.
- 00:20 - Pick up at Vashi.
- 00:40 - Pick up at Nerul LP.
- 00:50 - Pick up from Kharghar
- 01:10 - Pick up from Kalamboli near Macdonalds
Day Two - Secret Waterfall Hike Day
- 05:30 - We will reach the waterfall and freshen up
- 06:00 - Breakfast and Tea ( Poha and Tea )
- 06:30 - Group introduction and waterfall hike instructions
- 08:00 - After a short trek and enjoying the weather, we will arrive at the waterfall. The trekking shoes are a must as the rocks can be slippery.
- 08:30 - Life jacket assignment, enjoy cliff jumping, canyoning. You can float in the lazy river and enjoy the natural beauty. Trek Guide and Local Guide will help you navigate the waterfall.
- 11:30 - Sun is getting high now; we say goodbye to our secret location and start our return trip to the Base Village.
- 12:30 - Clothes change and Depart for Mumbai
- 13:30 - Stop for Lunch
- 19:00 - Reach Mumbai depending on traffic
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Unlimited Breakfast & Lunch.
- Waterfall Entry Charges.
- Life jacket.
- Bhatakna Expertise Representatives.
- First-aid assistance.
- Bhatakna Badges.
- New Friends made, new Bonds attached.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as mineral water, soft drinks etc
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
- There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility on the Mountain only Available at the Base Village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality.
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/bhatakna
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/bhatakna/
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Use repellents to keep bugs away Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
Frequently Asked Questions Secret Waterfall Trek
1. Why Secret Waterfall Trek with Bhatakna?
Explore this hidden waterfall, located near Mumbai and Pune, for an incredible natural experience. Enjoy cliff jumping, canyoning, swimming in the waterfall, bathing in its natural pool.
Are you looking for a fun event to take your friends on near Mumbai or Pune? The Secret Waterfall Trek is a one-day trek with safety equipment, led by experienced local guides and our trek guides. This trek can be enjoyed by beginners and experts alike.
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind event that will get your heart racing and appetite up, then this is perfect for you. Please choose the date that's most convenient for you and explore this beautiful area with us! Book your adventure today!
2. What are the Endurance level and Difficulty levels for the Secret Waterfall Trek?
Medium level endurance and medium level difficulty are applicable for this trek. We highly recommend wearing hiking shoes like Campus trekking shoes which cost under Rs 999 as they offer excellent grip on wet rocks.
Secret Waterfall Hike can be completed by beginners, nonswimmers, experts. We provide a life jacket for all participants.
3. Do you provide toilets during the Waterfall trek?
Washrooms will be available at designated stops when the bus stops for a quick tea break; restrooms are public at the base village. Toilets will be shared among all fellow trekkers. Toilets are available in limited numbers.
4. When is the best time to visit Secret Waterfall Trek?
It is best to visit the waterfall during the rainy season and post-monsoon season. It can get crowded as other companies and private hikers will also see the website on weekends.
5. Can we bring our vehicle for the Secret Waterfall Trek?
Yes, you can. We provide location coordinates from here; you need to follow the bus to the base village.
6. I am a solo traveler, a female traveler, a first-time trekker. Can I join the secret waterfall trek?
Our trek leader and local guide will guide you during the trek route. More than 40 percent of the travelers joining our event are female or solo travelers. The Trek route is safe for females, solo trekkers, first-time hikers. You need to follow trek leader rules during the event.
8. Can i bring my own vehicle to the Secret Waterfall Trek?
7. Can you recommend another Waterfall Trek in Maharashtra?
We are exploring a hidden waterfall located near Mumbai and Pune for an incredible natural experience. Enjoy cliff jumping, swimming in the waterfall, bathing in its natural pool. If you are Looking for a fun event to take your friends on near Mumbai or Pune? We have a list of waterfall Trek safety equipment led by experienced trek guides and local guides. These treks can be enjoyed by beginners and experts alike.
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind event that will get your heart racing and appetite up, then this is perfect for you. Please choose the date that's most convenient for you and explore this beautiful area with us!
Book your adventure today!
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Nanemachi Waterfall Trek
Kumbhe Waterfall Trek
Kataldhar Waterfall Trek
Igatpuri Waterfall Trek and Watersports
Bhavli Waterfall Trek
Kalu Waterfall Trek
The above itinerary is tentative. There can be delays due to traffic, bus breakdowns, bad roads.
Delays are possible if your fellow trekker gets injured, walks slow, is not a confident hiker.
You are joining a group event following group rules; trek leader rules will be mandatory.
Please take care of your belongings like your phone, jewelry to avoid group delays and financial loss.
It is advisable to buy insurance for two days for this event as injuries are possible.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Terms and conditions
- Rs.500 Advance payment is Non Refundable.
- If you are not feeling well already then kindly do not book the tickets.
- Seats are on the basis on 1st come - 1st serve basis. While returning also you have to sit on your initial Seat.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged
- Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. Bhatakna Tours & Travels are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
- Participants with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.