About Mumbai Midnight Cycling
Excited to know more about Mumbai midnight cycling?
When was the last time you felt the winds gusting against your face? When was the last time you sculled? We want you to relive your cycling recollections.
Is it safe to cycle in Mumbai? Early sunrises and late nights are the safest times to cycle in Mumbai. This tailored bicycle trip is all about exploring Mumbai’s empty streets and finding what the city’s nightlife is really like. On a cycle, you may see several different cityscape vistas. Marine Drive, fort to fort, Kemps corner, Bandra Kurla Complex, Worli seafront, Aarey milk colony to Goregaon Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Palm Beach Road, and Bandra to Churchgate are just some of the city’s great night cycle riding routes. Mumbai midnight cycling is going to be relaxing and warm to your body and soul for sure.
Mumbai Midnight Cycling is an immersing experience that will allow you to have a soulful discussion with a Mumbai city that noway sleeps. Shimmering Mumbai city lights. Empty lanes. The smell of the ocean. The sound of the wind. And the thump of your heart beats as you paddle your way across South Bombay at Midnight. Mumbai Midnight Cycling is an event awaited by cyclists and night lovers across the megacity as it offers one the chance to witness the love and beauty flowing in the air of Mumbai like noway ahead. This is your chance to be a part of one of the most passing night events that the megacity hosts-the action-packed Mumbai Midnight cycling drive!
Starting Point: Colaba
Finish Point: Colaba
Time: 11:00 PM
Distance: Approx 25 km
1) With Cycles₹799/-
2) Without Cycles₹399/-
Routes We Cover:
Gateway of India
Worli sea face
- Go on an adventurous night cycling tour from Colaba to Worli Seaface in Mumbai
- Explore the bustling nightlife as you cross prominent destinations like Radio club, Gateway of India, Regal Cinema, Mantralaya, and Nariman Point
- Have a unique experience cycling through the city that never sleeps, with a professional guide
- Enjoy snacks, refreshments and drinks at Worli Seaface as you relax and spend time with fellow members
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Detailed Itinerary
11:00 hrs – Let us meet at Colaba and get your bicycles. Colaba is our starting point. You can join us with your own cycle or we can arrange a cycle for you also.
11: 15 hrs – Our event guide will give detailed instructions about the event, routes, and rules to follow. Let us get ready to start our night cycling event.
11:30 hrs – Start the ride from Colaba to Worli Seaface. Enjoy the night life of Mumbai city as we ride through the beautiful streets of Mumbai. We will be covering Radio club, Gateway of India, Regal Cinema, Mantralaya, Nariman point, Taraporewala aquarium, Chowpatty, Babulnath temple, Kemps corner, Haji Ali, Worli sea face in our cycling routes.
02:00 hrs – Once we reach Worli Seaface, fill in your tummy with some light snacks and refreshment drinks, relax for a while before we start pedaling back to Colaba. Take selfies and make new friends
04:00 hrs – Deposit cycles at Colaba, Goodbye Hugs! and a promise to meet again😉.
What is included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- No refund ones ticket booked
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Terms and conditions
- No Refund Ones Tickets Book.
- Tickets Reschedule is not allowed.
- If you are not feeling well already then kindly do not book the tickets.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged
- Cycling is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. Bhatakna Tours & Travels are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
- Participants with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Leaders’ decisions will be final and binding.
Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
Team reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.