Tarkarli is one such place that can quickly Energize your mind and relax your soul from your daily life. It has incredible natural wonders and marvels. This beautiful village is a treasure for beach lovers. The untouched and secluded beauty of the vicinity also makes it a must-visit place for the nature lovers. The leisure seekers can also indulge in several exciting activities and keep themselves engrosses in never-ending fun-frolic moments. When it comes to things to do in Tarkarli, the list keep ongoing.
Located on the Konkan Coastline, Marine life poised with a range of rare and marine species. Crystal water, pleasant and high waves, a diverse range of coral reefs, Various types of exotic fishes and others make this place for marine lovers. Also, snorkeling involves dive in shallow and clear waters; it has been rated as one of the to-do things in Tarkarli with kids as well. So Pack your bags and lets Visit Tarkarli and experience the snorkeling and other activities with your family and friends
- Batch 1:30th Sept-3rd Oct
- Batch 2:7th Oct-10th Oct
- Batch 3:14th Oct-17th Oct
- Batch 4:21st Oct-24th Oct
- Batch 5:28th Oct-31st Oct
- Batch 6:4th Nov-11th Nov
- Batch 7:11th Nov-14th Nov
- Batch 8:18th Nov-21st Nov
- Batch 9:25th Nov-28th Nov
- Batch 10:2nd Dec-5th Dec
- Batch 11:9th Dec-12th Dec
- Batch 12:16th Dec-19th Dec
- Batch 13:23rd Dec-26th Dec
- Batch 14:30th Dec-2nd Jan
- Batch 15:6th Jan-9th Jan
- Batch 16:13th Jan-16th Jan
- Batch 17:20th Jan-23rd Jan
- Batch 18:27th Jan-30th Jan
- Batch 19:3rd Feb-6th Feb
- Batch 20:10th Feb-13th Feb
- Batch 21:17th Feb-20th Feb
- Malvan Sight seeing
- Sindhudurg fort visit
- Tarkarli sunset visit
- Scuba diving
- Jet skiing
- Banana ride
- Rock Garden visit
- Ganesh Temple and city walk
- Delicious Malvani cusine
Tour Starts From Mumbai
10.00 pm – Pick up from Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Santcruz, Bandra, Sion, Chembur, Vashi, Juhinagar, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli.
(Participants from Pune can join from Kalamboli Panvel here)
(Timings are tentative)
08.00 am – Breakfast at Ratnagiri
10.00 am – Reach Malvan
10.30 am – Check in at Beach Resort for freshen up
11.00 am – Get geared for Scuba Diving (Swimming is not compulsory)
01.00 pm – Relish on spicy Malvani food
06.00 pm – Enjoy sunset view
07.00 pm – Back to hotel for campfire
09.00 pm – Dinner
06.00 am – Wake up
07.00 am – Get fresh and ready
07.30 am – Enjoy lip-smacking Breakfast
08.00 pm – Explore Tarkarli Beach , Rock Garden , Sindhudurg fort , Local Market.
03.00 pm – Back to hotel freshen up
04:00 pm – Start return journey
08.00 pm – Dinner on the way
06.00 am – Reach Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- To and Fro from Mumbai to Malvan in Non AC bus.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Homestays in 3 sharing basis.
- 2 Days Veg Breakfast and Lunch authentic Malvani food.
- Complete Guided Sighteseeing
- Watersports Activities included in the package Jet Ski, Banana Ride and Bumper Ride, Scooba Diving and Parasailing. (All Activities one time only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Food during travel
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- 2 liters water
- Shoes / slippers
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Shawls or blankets(only for night treks/ Backpacking trips / and camping)
- Personal hygiene kit.
Rules And Regulations
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Train / Bus Details
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.
What kind of bus will we travel?
- The bus is a non ac traveler with decent sitting comfort
What if do not know Swimming?
- You do not need to know swimming for any of watersports
Do i need any specific costume for watersports?
- You need to wear comfortable clothing gears will be provided by technical team for scuba diving
What is the age limit to do watersports?
- Anyone above 12 years can opt for watersports
What kind of stays will be staying in?
- We will be staying in Malvani homestays in three sharing basis
Is Jain food available in Malvan?
- Jain food is available in the city however note that there are no pure veg restaurants on the route while return journey so kindly carry food from malvan itself