Karjat Riverside Camping Overview
Location: Karjat, Maharashtra
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM (Day 1)
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM (Day 2)
About the Karjat Camping:
Nestling in a scenic location by the side of lake Karjat, the campsite is one of the best choices for an ideal getaway. The serenity of the lake with clear waters and views of mountains are owned by the site. Stay amidst a location featuring tall trees and the beauty of nature where you would be able to rejuvenate and relax.
Stay in waterproof Coleman tents at night and make this camping experience an unforgettable one. The tents are set amidst all the admiration that this place beholds. Being provided with mattresses, pillows, and blankets, the tents provide the utmost comfort and coziness. These spacious enough tents are ready to help you relax to the fullest.
Indulge in a range of indoor and outdoor activities and make it a worth-sharing experience at the campsite. The site also allows you to go for a scenic trek at night. also, you would be able to enjoy a bonfire where you sit with other travelers and share the stories you have. Enjoy delicious meals at the campsite and tingle your taste buds.
- Gear up to spend an amazing and memorable weekend and get a unique camping experience amidst the lush greenery in Karjat.
- Reach the campsite at 4:00 PM and check into your well-maintained and comfortable camps.
- Be mesmerized by the outstanding and picturesque view of the lack while staying in your camps.
- Indulge in a range of activities like kayaking, archery, and rifle shooting at the campsite and spend a fun-filled day with your friends.
- Tingle your taste buds with delicious meals in the form of breakfast, evening snacks, and dinner.
- Book this lakeside camping and get an unforgettable experience like never before.
How To Reach:
- This campsite is approximately 61 km away from Pune and 120 km away from Mumbai. You can easily reach it by public or private transport.
- Infants under the age of 5 years can join for free.
- Children aged 5 - 12 years can book the child package.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book the package.
Surrounded by the beautiful greenery and majestic mountains, the campsite is a perfect gateway to spend a memorable vacation with your family
Revel in comfortable and well-maintained camps nearby the lake and get a unique stay experience during the trip
Enjoy a range of outdoor activities like kayaking, archery, and rifle shooting, etc. and spend a memorable time with your friends here
- Relish delicious and mouth-watering meals at the campsite and tingle your taste buds.
04:00 Pm – Mesmerize your eyes with the beauty of Karjat as you check-in at the campsite by early evening. Get yourself served with the welcome drink.
05:00 Pm – Settle in your tents, freshen up and fill in your tummies with some mouth-watering snacks with tea/coffee.
05:30 to 07: 00 Pm – give way to yourself in River, some sports activities or just sit near the lake to enjoy the sunset. (Activities – Cricket, Football, Badminton, etc..)
07:30 Pm – Get your feet rolling as the Dj plays the beat.
08:30 – Settle around the bonfire. Jam out with your clam out.
10:00 Pm – Dinner Time – The pleasure of variety on your plate with Open air movie screening.
End the Day – Get in the tents or sit near the bonfire to gossip around.
07:00 Am – Time to wake up!! who will miss the walk around the campsite with the morning breeze moving around?
08:00 Am – Freshen Up and enjoy a healthy morning breakfast.
play some Activities : Archery, riffle shooting, Football ,volleyball, cricket, badminton,cards,uno cards,ludo,board games,zenga etc...
12:00 Pm – It’s going to be hard to leave the campsite but will surely be taking the memories with us. Bid farewell with a promise to meet again.
What is included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
Solo travel option is available in camping at Karjat?
Yes. We do have solo travel option. We usually get more solo travelers too for Karjat Lakeside Cammping
Karjat Camping is safe for solo and female travelers?
Yes. Karjat Lakeside Camping is completely safe for solo or female travelers. Liveb4youdie team will take extra care and attention to make this camping safe, secure and memorable.
How far is Karjat Camping from Mumbai?
Karjat Camping location is 80 km from Mumbai. It will take 2 to 2.5 hours to reach the location.
What is the best time to visit Karjat?
karjat is a pleasant place where you can camp almost every day in a year. But winter and summer is the best time to visit Karjat where the atmosphere is pleasant and chilling. Winter and Summer are best time for night camping events and nearby hikes.
What are the game sand activities included in Karjat lake camping package?
Lake side games (Cricket, Football, tennis, etc)
Bonfire and BBQ
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 30.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees