One of the most offbeat places in Maharashtra, the Kalsubai is the highest peak surrounded by lush green forests and fields. Adventure or nature enthusiasts looking out for an offbeat getaway can enjoy amazing and thrilling activities like camping with trekking. The trek route towards the Kalsubai summit offers an amazing panoramic view of several mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south-west), and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad. Book this package and camp at the top of the Everest of Maharashtra & relish this fun experience with your companions.
Why Kalsubai should be your next Camping destination?
The Freezing Temperature, the Chilling Wind. The feel of watching a Beautiful Sunrise sitting inside your Tent will be a one of kind Experience you should not miss...
- The common inclusions for this activity are an experienced guide, staying in tents, and meals.
- The stay in tents will be provided on a triple and quadruple accommodation basis with comfortable mattresses, blankets, and common washrooms.
- The package is inclusive of meals like dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2.
- Forest entry charges for the trek are included in the package.
- Kasara Railway Station is the starting point for those who have chosen the variant with the transfers.
- Bari Village is the starting point for those who have chosen the variant without transfer.
- Bari village is the base camp from where the trekking to the Kalsubai summit will start.
How to Reach?
Bari village is the base camp from where the trek towards Kalsubai peak will start. One can reach this place by opting for the transfers variant or either by using public or private transportation if the non-transfers variant is chosen.
- Nearest Airport: Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra is the nearest airport located at a distance of 152 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the base camp.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Kasara Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 49 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
- Nearest Railway Station: Kasara Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 49 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this package.
- The minimum age requirement for this activity is 8 years of age.
- Children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Individuals availing of the 'Without Transfer' package need to reach Bari Village by 5:00 PM. The distance from Kasara Railway Station to Bari base village is 2.5 hours approximately.
- Gear up for an offbeat camping experience situated on top of the Everest of Maharashtra and spend a memorable weekend
- Trek to an altitude of 5400 ft. to Kalsubai Peak- Maharashtra's highest peak for 5.5 km with your friends
- Be mesmerized by the outstanding views of famous peaks like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad, etc.
- Take a visit to Kalsubai Temple during the sunrise & capture the stunning sight in your camera
Day 1 (Saturday)
Meeting point: Kasara stn ticket counter
11:40 am: Board the 11:42 am Kasara Local Fast Train from CST &
Meet the team at the Kasara station
ticket counter by 02:00 pm.
02:30 PM: We board privately booked vehicles and head Dhaba for Lunch Break after Quick we move to Bari, where we will be commencing our trek. It'll take approximately 2 hours to reach the village.
05:00 PM: We reach Bari, from where you can get a glimpse of Kalsubai peak rest for a while & Get Evening Refreshment and get ready to start the trek.
06:00 PM: Gear up, pack your bags and get your Shoes lace-up! It's gonna be a long and dark climb to the top. We
will make a few halts on the way where you can grab your snack or a drink.
08:30 PM: Reach Campsite on the top of Everest of Maharashtra & get Refresh.
09:00 PM: Prepare for a night under the sky have Delicious Local cuisine for Dinner, let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play few games, share stories ( especially ghost stories), make new friends & enjoy the Bonfire Nights.
01:30 PM: Off to the tents for sound sleep for those who are very sleepy. (Rest can do Stargazing by Nacked eyes)
Day 2 (Sunday)
05:30 AM: Wake Up Wake Up its a wonderful day
06:15 AM: We reach the Kalsubai temple its time for the Beautiful sunrise. You will get an Amazing view of Bhandardara's Arthur lake from the summit.
06:45 AM: We start our descent. Finally, you get a view of the surroundings you climbed & Camp through in the night.
07:00 AM: grab a quick breakfast on the mountain and start the descent.
11:00 AM: We reach back down at the base village.
11:30 AM: Time to head back to Kasara station.
04:00 PM: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until Next Time Bhatakna!
What is included in the tour
1. Transport from Kasara to Kasara by Private vehicle.
2. 1 Evening snacks.
3. 1 Dinner.
4. 1 Breakfast.
5. Tents Stay (Twin or Triple Shared).
6. First Aid kit.
7. Bhatakna Expertise Representative.
What is NOT included in the tour
1. Lunch for Day 1 and Day 2
2. Anything not mentioned above.