The Aadrai jungle trek is the best way to explore the Sahyadri’s most enchanting and unexplored jungles! This Aadrai trek from Mumbai will take you directly to the heart of nature full of lush green forest, dense vegetation, beautiful peaks, enthralling waterfalls and streams, valleys, caves and incredible trails!
“Lost in the Dense Woods” is an apt word for Aadrai trek. Walk deep inside the hidden jungles of Malshej Ghat, where sun rays touching the ground is a rare happening. The Aadrai trail passes through various streams and passing waterfalls, including a mega – 1,200 feet fall. Explore this unexplored Aadrai forest, full of flora and fauna with flowers blooming all over. Unknown to the common folk, this Aadrai trail was found by a local villager, who was in fact lost in the forest while hunting.
So if you are looking for monsoon treks in Maharashtra, the Aadrai trek is the one you should go for. The Aadrai jungle trek located in the Junnar, Pune will help you forget your worries, lose yourself and reconnect with nature. Explore what nature has to offer, by taking the Aadrai jungle trek, where sun rays rarely touch the ground.
Apart from the enchanting trek and trail, the Aadrai offers much more such as the Kalu waterfall, Nageshwar temple and many ancient caves.
The walk amidst the dense trails of Malshej Ghat passing through various streams and waterfalls, flora and fauna offers you a much-needed respite from the city life. Every breath of air at the Aadrai feels refreshing.
Type: Jungle trail
Range: Malshej Ghat
Base Village: KHIRESHWAR
Trek Distance: 13 Km BOTH SIDE
Who Should Attend?
Best suited for groups, solo trekkers, corporates, and couples.
- Aadrai forest trek - An offbeat trek in its truest sense
- Walk through the dark and dense Aadrai forest
- Pass through gushing waterfalls and streams while trekking at Aadrai
- Witness the view of a 1200 feet mega waterfall while trekking through Aadrai
Day 1 Saturday
Departure from Mumbai
10:00 Pm – Meet Bhatakna Team at SGNP, Borivali.
10:15 Pm – Settle down our private vehicle as we start our journey towards the base Village.
10:00 PM: SGNP, Borivali
10:20 PM: Malad
10:30 PM: Goregaon
10:40 PM: Gondavali Bus Stop, Andheri
10:50 PM: Kalanagar bus stop, Bandra
11:00 PM: Sion Circle
11:10 PM: Chembur
11:20 PM: Ghatkopar
11:30 PM: Thane
12:15 AM: KALYAN Bypass
Day 2 Sunday
Trek to Aadrai Jungle Trek
05:00 AM: Reach the Base village, from where you can get a glimpse of Harishchandragad peak.
05:30 AM: Get freshen up and Have Breakfast & Tea to get ready for this enthralling forest trek.
07:00 AM: Gear up, & pack your bags and embark on this trek! For adventure Trek, It’s gonna be a long Walk Trail crossing waterfall stream to the Down. Make a few halts on the way where you can grab your snack or a drink.
11:00 AM: Reach Taramathi ghal crossing point half of the jungle where we can enjoy waterfalls/streams. (We will not proceed further as it required more 5/6hrs) Witness a beautiful view of heaven on earth & foggy clouds
11:30 AM: Take a group picture & then start your descent.
12:00 AM: Start your descent. Finally, you get a view of the surroundings you Trail through the Dark Forest in the early morning.
02:00 PM: Reach back down
01:15 PM: grab a quick lunch to curb your hunger local Village home made Food
04:00 PM: Time to head back to Mumbai
10:00 PM: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, Bhatakna!
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Unlimited Breakfast & Lunch.
- Aadrai Forest Entry Charges.
- Bhatakna Expertise Representatives.
- First-aid assistance.
- Bhatakna Badges.
- New Friends made, new Bonds attached.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as mineral water, soft drinks etc
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)
What is Aadrai Trek’s Location:
Aadrai Trek is located near Khireshwar village
How far is the Aadrai trek from Mumbai?
It is approximately 138 km away from Mumbai
How far is the Aadrai trek from Pune?
It is Approximately 129 kms away from Pune.
What is the difficulty level of the Aadrai Forest trek?
It is an easy level trek
Can beginners go for Aadrai Jungle trek?
Yes, Beginners can join.
People Who have registered With Transportation
Borivali 10:00 PM Shree Omkareshwar Mandir Opp National park gate https://maps.app.goo.gl/Rza2RCiVLLRrKTcb8
Kandivali 10.10 PM Satyamev Jayate - Selfie Point https://maps.app.goo.gl/fnSetHdpUgYNXZxQ8
Sufi Irani Cafe near Oberoi Mall - 10.15 PM https://maps.app.goo.gl/PCpMUysW5SLcfMwWA
Goregaon 10.20 PM Opp Hub Mall https://maps.app.goo.gl/Zd1nVzApV1uJUV2LA
Andheri 10.30 PM Gandavali Bus stop https://maps.app.goo.gl/yYpodNNWhhJ7adJB8
Santacruz 10.40 PM (Meusuem) https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZiQNNQqZ5poxjUFt6
Bandra 10.50 PM Kala Nagar Bus Stop https://maps.app.goo.gl/Fj6PG4r7Kfz8yptA9
Sion Circle 11.00 PM* https://maps.app.goo.gl/HqR8Eo6C4LsK2uxk8
Chembur 11.10 PM Amar Mahal https://maps.app.goo.gl/KYPuxDsMWbzEYvEcA
Ghatkopar 11:15 PM GCC Meeting Point https://maps.app.goo.gl/rZtPLhjQ9jHRyZMj7
Bhandup 11:30 PM Pumping https://maps.app.goo.gl/RHYeXcTAaahV41zf8
Thane 11:45 PM Teen Hath Naka https://maps.app.goo.gl/wKjTu8ZSTEYwEwKf8
Kalyan 12:20 PM Bypass https://maps.app.goo.gl/oUzcBNBTWQniApKs9
Durgadi Fort 01:00 PM https://maps.app.goo.gl/2dK3nmQv3rbL87jQ7