Let’s end our year by nature!
By nature? How?
A bonfire is just a nightclub beside the lake!
Camping on the edge of the lake is a truly pleasurable pursuit that will land you right in the lap of stunning scenery and relaxing environs.
A journey to your own peace.
When the green wood’s laugh with the voice of joy and the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it. Nightclub of nature couldn’t be better than this…!
You must be wondering where possibly can this place be? It’s surrounded by the turquoise pristine water, tranquil serenity and unspoiled nature, with a punch of thrill & adventure – Lakeside camping
What about its ambiance?
Pitching up the tent right beside the lake and gathering wood for the campfire surely would make up for the awesome ambiance of this place!!
DJ MUSIC | CAMPING | BONFIRE | BOATING | SWIMMING
- DJ Music
- Lake Side Camping.
- Raw Camping.
- Tent Stay.
- Lake Boating.
- Games & photo session
- Ideal for families and couples
- A tent to spend your night.
- Bonfire to chill around with your gang.
- Mouth-watering food.
- Liquor (BYOB)
Day 1 - 31st Dec 2023
Travel Help Travel Help for New Year Eve Secret Lakeside Camping
11:42 AM: CSTM
11:49 AM: Byculla
11:55 AM: Dadar
12:02 PM: Kurla
12:06 PM: Ghatkopar
12:18 PM: Mulund
12:22 PM: Thane
12:33 PM: Diva
12:38 PM: Dombivali
12:47 PM: Kalyan
01:58 PM: Kasara
(Please do check Train timings as per your station)
04:00 pm: Reach the campsite on your own those have book direct campsite tickets. On Arrival Refreshment Freshen up and Have soulful snacks with Garma Garam Tea/Coffee.
05:00 pm: Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Campsite. The place is all-time best for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind until sunset.
07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night with your friends & love one.
09:00 pm: Prepare for a night under the sky, have a delicious local cuisine of dinner, & let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories make new friends and enjoy the campfire.
12:00 am: Happy New Year The moment we all have been waiting for, welcome the new year, wish everyone and party into the night, go on or Relax by the bonfire under the blanket of stars with the soothing sounds of the waves.
DAY 2 - 01st Jan 2023
07:30 am Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast.
08:00 am Move towards Lake and get ready for kayaking boating and swimming those who would like to do. Others can enjoy their morning in Tents.
10:30 am done with the watersports activities and swimming allotted time will be given to change and dry
11:30 am Check out time to say good bey.
03:30 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, Bhatakna
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Kasara to Kasara by Private Vehicle. (Only If You Book With Travel Tickets).
- DJ Music Night with Proper Dj Operator.
- Unlimited Snacks .
- Unlimited Dinner ( Veg , Non-veg , Jain).
- Tent Stay (Mat, Blanket and Pillows).
- Unlimited Breakfast (on Day 2).
- Wish Lantern.
- Bhatakna Expertise Representative.
- Games and activities.
- New Friends made, new Bonds attached.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Liquor (BYOB).
- Extra meals cold drinks.
- Water bottles.
- anything not mentioned above in inclusion.
- Identity Proof (must)
- Good shoes, an extra pair of socks.
- Torch with extra battery (Must)
- A bottle of water (at least 1 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Sunscreen Sunglasses
Terms & Condations
- Drugs, Narcotics and any kind of intoxication, firearms and gambling strictly prohibited.
- Organiser’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- The Bhatakna Tours will not be responsible for injury/accident / death to the clients.
- Any damage caused to the property will be Chargeable.
- Cancellation Policy: 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 5 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
How to Reach Campsite
- From Mumbai: You can catch local train & meet our Team member at kasara station to get pick & drop service.
- From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Kasar or you can catch the local train from Kalyan.
- For people travelling via their private vehicle a google location will be shared in their confirmation email. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
1. Is alcohol allowed?
We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite?
The mobile network is good for calling. Data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Are the washrooms clean?
As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
8. Who are the staff at the campsite?
The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the campsite. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
9. Is transport included?
Yes, included depending on the package you Book.