Bhandardara Camping Overview
Camping Location: Near Arthur Lake, Murshet Village
Check-in time: 4.00 PM
Check out time: 11.00 AM (Next Day)
About Bhandardara Lakeside Camping:
Bhandardara is a popular tourist destination due to its natural beauty and neighbouring attractions such as notable hills, waterfalls, and sights such as the Wilson Dam and Arthur Lake. The camping in Bhandardara Lake contributes to an amazing and relaxing experience for you and your loved ones. The campsite allows you to stay in one of the most beautiful and popular camping and picnic locations in the area for nature enthusiasts. Take advantage of this highly enjoyable camping session at Igatpuri and be mesmerised by the western ghats' boundless splendour.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the Bhandardara campsite on your own and check in to the allotted camps.
- Get settled into your camps, relax for a while & then grab some delicious snacks.
- Stay in tents on a double/triple sharing basis with the comfort of mattresses, pillows, and blankets.
- The campsite is equipped with common washroom facilities, which are well-maintained and clean.
- Experience a peaceful boating session to explore the beauty of the lake during the sunset.
- Relish an unforgettable experience with your loved ones while adoring the shades of the sunset after you are done with your activities.
- At night, have a good time at the barbeque session with your friends and play some fun games with some good music.
- Sit around a warm bonfire session under the star- studded sky with your family and friends after having a delicious dinner.
- Wake up the next day, have a scrumptious breakfast and spend some time at the camp before checking out and end the experience on a happy note.
- The tent’s pitched beside the lake itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, bedsheets, and blanket.
Attractions near the Campsite:
- Pabargad Fort - 1.3 km
- Bhandardar Dam - 2.2 km
- Ratangad Fort - 19.8 km
- Sandhan valley - 29.0 km
How to Reach?
- By Private Transportation: The campsite is located at an approximate distance of 165 km from Mumbai and around 175 km from Pune and can be easily reached via private transportation.
- By Public Transportation: The campsite is based at a distance of 7.9 km from the Bhandardara city centre. Situated at a distance of approximately 60 km from Kasara Railway Station and 41.2 km from Igatpuri Railway Station.
The campsite is near to Arthur Lake and surrounded by the lush vegetation of Murshet Village, a must-see destination
Stay in luxurious tents with mattresses, pillows, and blankets to keep you warm
Enjoy a calm boating activity to take in the serenity of the setting and to see the panoramic views of the lake during sunset
For a wonderful evening, sit around a bonfire, listen to live music, and eat tasty snacks
Bhandardara Camping Itinerary
Day 1 Check-in to the campsite | Stay & Activities
- 4.00 PM - Reach the campsite and check in to your allotted tents.
- 4.30 PM - You will be given a complimentary welcome beverage with snacks (bhelbhata + tea) once you have checked in and have freshened up.
- 6.00 PM - Indulge in some fun indoor and outdoor activities and then enjoy the sunset view.
- 8.00 PM - Experience a memorable night while barbecuing and playing games to some good music.
- 10.30 PM - Have a scrumptious dinner and dance to some good music while sitting around a bonfire.
Day 2 Check out from the campsite | End of Experience
- 8.00 AM - Have some delicious poha and tea as a morning breakfast.
- 9.00 AM - Enjoy the Boating ride for 15-20 min which cover one of the most beautiful attraction point like Wilson Dam,Sahyadri Mountain rage , Sandhan valley and Kalsubai peak, Bhawani lake, Panjara waterfall and may more.
- 11.00 AM - Check out from the campsite with some good memories.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drink & Snacks
- Unlimited Dinner ( Jain / Veg / Non-Veg Available)
- Morning Breakfast & Tea
- Tent Stay Twin sharing (Blanket and Pillows)
- Bhatakna Expertise Representative
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- 2 Sets of Clothes
- Comfortable Footwear
- Toiletries and cosmetics
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar) if required
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Medicine if required
- Mobile phone Charger
- (You can carry your own booze)