If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you. Try your hands on some Raw Camping at the very beautiful Maruti Wadi lake.
Enjoy the mesmerizing sunset on one side while you see the silver moon shining on the lake on the other side of your camp. It’s one of kind location where you get the best of sunset and sunrise.
Enjoy some soft music with Bonfire and Old School Games. See the skies changing their shades from blue to orange. And sleep under the starry sky. Wake-up to take an early morning dip in the lake while watching the sunrise. An experience you will not want to miss.
Who Should Attend Igatpuri Secret Camping and Water Sports?
Best suited for groups, solo trekkers, corporates, couples, and families.
Cost for Igatpuri Secret Camping
- Child (4 to 9 yrs): Rs.699/- (per person)
- Cost without transport: Rs.1499/- per person
- Cost with transport X-Kasara: Rs.1800/- per person
- Lake Side Camping
- Raw Camping
- Tent Stay
- Lake Swimming with Life jacket (Body Surfing)
Igatpuri Secret Camping Itinerary:
*Mumbai CST 12:33 pm CST-Kasara train as per the timings mention
* Byculla 12:40 pm
* Dadar 12:46 pm
* Kurla 12:53 pm
* Ghatkopar 12:57 pm
* Mulund 01:09 pm
* Thane 01:15 pm
* Dombivili 01:28 pm
* Kalyan 01:37 pm
* Kasara 02:47 pm
Meeting point: kasara stn Meet bhatakna team
(Saturday at 03:00 pm)
03:15 pm: will Board towards campsite will make a halt on the way to get Refresh.
04:30 pm: We reach campsite & have a yummy snack and gear up for watersports activities kayaking boating and swimming those who would like to do.
07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night with your friends & love one.
09:00 am: Prepare for a night under the sky, have delicious local cuisine of dinner, & let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories make new friends and enjoy the camping.
11:45 am: Off to the tents for sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy :P). Day Ends.
07:30 am Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast
08:00 am walk around the lake play Archery & Gun shoot.
09:30 am Check out from campsite & leave towards Kasara.
02:30 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time, Bhatakna
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg and Non-veg), and Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis with a camping mat
- Indian toilets available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation for without transport tickets.
- Lunch for day 1.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost included above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.