Mountains are calling and you must go!
That‘s how you decide and plan your much-awaited Kasol trip with us.
Kasol a small hamlet in Himachal Pradesh is a major attraction for youngsters looking for new trekking experiences and families as well as to get away from the rush of the city for a few days . Kasol has been home to foreign nationals and breeding their hipster culture for ages now. There is a cafe springing up almost at every corner of the street. The hyped hippie market is your best place to haul. The best part of the hill stations is that obviously, it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winter. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. The Parvati river flows amidst the coniferous vegetation The local markets, the old school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content.
Seeking solace away from the hullabaloo of city life here is the only thing that attracts tourists. They are not only for nature lovers but also for ones looking for a beginner’s trek. Kheerganga located in Parvati Valley offers the most beautiful view of the river flowing downhill and is surrounded by snow-capped peaks. The views at night are an unforgettable experience. You can almost view the stars like viewing the Milky Way.
You can relax in Manali. It provides a beautiful scenic landscape be it any time of the year.
If you are there in winter, snow will surely bring out the child in you. If you are lucky you might also catch a snowfall. Fall in Manali is also a treat for the eyes. A burst of all the autumn colors can be witnessed giving you the most picturesque landscape for your photos.
Solang Valley is meant for making your adventure dreams come true. You must try paragliding out here.
Kasol Kheerganga Manali Solang Backpacking Tour Cost
X-Delhi:-13,499 per person
X-Mumbai:- 19,999 per person
Double Share Room:- 3,000 per person
New Year Christmas Batch:- 22,000/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
Rohtang Pass: 1000 -1500 per person (June to September)
Tube Slide: 800/-
Bir Paragliding: 3000/-
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
Exploring the German bakeries and treating yourself to brownies. You can also buy yourself hippie accessories from their hippie flea market. It is said to be the largest hippie flea market in India.
Catch a glimpse of the Israeli cafes and check out their authentic delicacies
You can get yourself a tent by the Parvati river and listen to the waves hitting the rocks while you are lulled into sleep
You should not waste a day but discover the nearby villages, Chalal is one of them which is a must go
If you are wanting to relax the hot spring near Manikaran is a good place to be at!
Solang valley if you are visiting in the winter will greet you with snow-covered mountains
Camping on top of Kheerganga at 9678 feet
Take a dip in a hot water spring in Kheerganga, 9678 ft surrounded by snow-covered mountains
Thrilling river rafting at Kullu on Beas
Chill in cafes of Manali
A paradise for food lovers - mall road Manali
Visit the ancient Hidimba temple, Vashisht ashram in Manali
5N-6Ds amidst mountains n changing landscapes
Drive through the longest Atal tunnel
Try adventure activities like paragliding or skiing in Solang valley
- Board the train from your relevant stations as per your booking towards Delhi (Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur/Ahmedabad/Surat)
- Bangalore people will need to board the train one day prior i.e thursday
- Reach Delhi in the morning and do local sightseeing or rest in the hotel
- People reaching by flight can check in to our partnered hotel in Paharganj
- Depart from Delhi at 5:00 pm towards kasol in a Pushback seater Volvo
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Relax and enjoy the peace and beauty of Parvati Valley.
- Try out different cuisine at the local Hippie cafe, relax near the gushing Parvati Valley or just explore the Kasol market.
- In the evening, walk around Chalal village and capture some picturesque views of Parvati Valley.
- Hangout is a cool cafe in Kasol and returns to the hotel for an early night
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga/Rudranag Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni.
- The Trek Trail of Kheerganga/Rudranag is at a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy walking around the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snow-covered mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga/Rudranag by evening.
- Dinner will be served around a bonfire under a starry sky with snowcapped mountains all around.
- Spend overnight in the camps and have a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Reach the base village by evening and check in at your hotel
- Reach Kasol
- Go to sleep after as you will be tired after the trek
- Early morning wake up and leave for Manali
- On the way cover Manikaran gurudwara
- Head towards River rafting spot.
- Reach Manali by noon.
- Hotel check-in followed by a visit to the Hidimba temple, Vashisth Ashram and other points
- Reach back by evening and go for a cafe crawl and the old Manali (mall road) market
- Wake up early morning and check out from Hotel. Head towards Solang Valley post breakfast
- Enjoy the activities in Solang and if time permits Atal Tunnel will be covered
- Later reach back to Manali and catch your bus back to Delhi
- Reach home according to Train timings
The age group of the trip is 14-46 years due to the power-packed itineraries we provide to our travelers in case your age is above that we can provide a customized itinerary
- Departure Trains: Samp Kranti/Goa Express depending upon departure dates and availability
In case the train is not available from Pune we will travel from Pune->Mumbai-> Delhi
- Arrival Train: Goa Express/Jhelum Express
- Departure Trains: Gareeb Rath/Mangladweep Exp/Avsr Spl/HW BDTS depending upon departure dates and availability
- Arrival Trains: Pschm Exp or BDTS ASR Spl or BDTS HW EXPRESS
What is included in the tour
- Pune/Mumbai 3ac transportation and back for with train booking
- AC volvo travel from Delhi to kasol and manali to Delhi
- Internal transportation during trip
- Accommodation for 4 nights –
- 1 night in a hotel/camp at Kasol,
- 1 night in camps at Rudranag/Kheerganga,
- 1-night hotel/ homestay in Barsheini,
- 1 night in a luxury hotel at Manali on a triple/quad sharing basis.
- A total of 9 all veg meals –
- 2 meals on Day 1 (Breakfast+Dinner)
- 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner)
- 2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner)
- 2 meals on Day 4 (Breakfast + Dinner)
- 1 meal on day 5 (Breakfast)
- Team Captain throughout the trip from Delhi to Delhi.
- Guided trek from Barsheni to Kheerganga/Rudranag
- Solang valley visit
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- Stay on buffer day (new-year and Christmas trips)
- River rafting is subject to the availability
What is NOT included in the tour
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Internal transportation in Delhi and sightseeing charges in Delhi
Internal transportation Delhi from station to bus boarding point and back
Any adventure activity apart from River rafting like paragliding, skiing, etc available at Solang Valley
5% GST will be added during checkout
- A minimal 6% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the razorpay payment method at end of your booking process.