Himachal Pradesh is one of those states in India which is hard to forget and remains in one’s thoughts and hearts long after a visit. The state is blessed with snow capped mountains, cobbled streets, deep plunging valleys and waterfalls, treacherous trekking routes, old folklore and legends which makes this state one of a kind.
The best part of the hill stations is that obviously, it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winters. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. All the hill stations are beautiful but the queen of the hill stations has to be Manali which happens to be one of the prettiest hill stations in the country.
Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked on its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so much more beautiful in all aspects.
25th April – 03th May2023
Group Departure Delhi to Delhi :
- 14,999/- per person
Group Departure Mumbai / Pune / Gujarat to Mumbai / Pune / Gujarat :
- 16,999/- per person
Private Tour Delhi to Delhi:
- Group of 10: 14,999/- per person
- Group of 6: 16,999/- per person
- Group of 4: 18,499/- per person
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 20,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Rohtang Pass: 1000 -1500 per person (June to September)
- Zip-lining: 1000/-
- Skiing: 800/-
- Tube Slide: 800/-
- Rafting: 1000/-
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 2000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 3000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, Vaishno Mata temple
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring
- Day 01: Delhi to Kasol
- Day 02: Kasol - Manikaran - Chalal Trek & local market visit.
- Day 03: Head to Tosh - Tosh waterfalls visit
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting - Kasol
- Day 05: Solang Valley - Atal tunnel - Sissu
- Day 06 : Depart to Delhi from Manali
- Day 07: Arrive in Delhi
Kasol Manali Tosh Backpacking Details Itinerary
Day 0 Departure From Mumbai
- Depart From Mumbai Pune Surat Vadodara overnight Journey in Train Have fun and make New Friends.
Day 1 Arrival at Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi airport or railway station and assemble at Majnu Ka Tilla. Then, we start our Kasol trip by Road 05:00 PM.
- Overnight journey to Kasol. Mumbai / Pune / Surat / Vadodara people can enjoy delhi after fresh&up & Meet us at Majnu-ka-tilla.
Day 2 Arrival at Kasol – Kasol – Manikaran | Hot springs of Manikaran, Kasol Tour:
- We arrive at Kasol by Early morning and Check in to hostel & get Refresh for the day tour bath in the hot springs of Manikaran. Explore Israeli culture and cafes in Kasol. Spend some time at bank of Parvati River. Hippie paradise Kasol And enjoy the day by café hopping & Explore Kasol Market Night bonfire and music. Overnight stay at kasol
Day 3 Head to Tosh – Barshaini – Kheerganga| Drive through Barshaini
- In morning around 7:30 AM, meet at hostel we board a Bus/Zeep and proceed towards Barshaini, which is 18 km away. After reaching there, will start the trek to Kheerganga, which is 12 km long. The trek will take around 5 hours to complete. Enjoy the journey throughout. we are going to take a dip in its hot water springs & Night bonfire and music. Overnight stay at Tosh.
Day 4 Tosh – Kullu River Rafting – Manali
- Wake Up Early & After having amazing breakfast, Checkout and pack your bags to board a Bus/Zeep from Tosh Gate and Then, we leave for Kullu River Rafting if possible which is just 40 km away from Tosh. After River Rafting will leave Manali Check in hotel and visit Jogini waterfall & Mall road in night Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 5 Manali – Solang valley – Atal Tunnel – Rohtang Pass
- Go for the local sightseeing of Manali and explore places like Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Rothang Pass. Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Manali and check out different Hippie Cafes. Overnight Stay at Manali
Day 6 Manali – Delhi
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast Check Out Hotel & explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping. Go for the local sightseeing of Manali and explore places like Vashishth Temple, Hadimba Temple Head back to Delhi by evening with some amazing trip memories.
Day 7 Arrival Back at Delhi
- The memorable backpacking Kasol Manali trip ends here and we Reach Delhi in morning 09:00 AM So Book your Return journey tickets after 12:00 PM.
Day 8 Arrival at Mumbai
- We’ll reach back home where we conclude this once-in-a-lifetime backpacking trip.Back to our cityscapes with loads of memories in your heart and a very small hole to your pocket Sadly, all good things gotta come to an end, just like this trip; BUT with a promise to meet and make exciting plans real soon! Give goodbye hugs to the squad, share your social handles and get back to the fast-paced city life with a rejuvenated spirit!
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 8 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
1. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded
2. An Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check the total amount before payment
3. We recommend that you arrive at-least 30 minutes prior at the venue for a seamless entry
4. Please do not purchase tickets if you feel sick
5. Unlawful resale (or a empted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation
6. Rights of admission reserved
7. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the organizer
- Advance Payment is Non Refundable
- If cancellation done prior to 45 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 30 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- If done prior to 15 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only