The Land of Kings with its vast deserts and sand dunes is often associated with an arid climate but the rich culture, colorful houses painted in hues of blue, pink, and gold, the tribal attire comprising of mirrored ghagra choli, and art in the form of folk dance and music is what breathes the essence of everlasting spring into the very air of this majestic land.
It’s almost impossible to explore every street that overflows with legendary tales of brave kings and fearless queens, as Rajasthan is the largest state in our country but in order to make sure that you get to experience all the flavors of Rajasthan, we have curated thebest backpacking trip to Rajasthan from Delhi.
On this trip, we cover three erstwhile princely states that were the foundation of Rajputana back in the medieval age and still remain thetop 3 must-visit places in modern-day Rajasthan.
In this Rajasthan tour package, we are offering you the chance to visit Udaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer all in one single trip.
Our first stop would be the ‘City of Lakes’ which is also known as the white city because of the use of ivory marble in its royal framework of historic palaces and forts, as well as other structures in the state that are covered in white.
In this itinerary, we make sure that you get tovisit some of the best places in Udaipur like The city palace, Lake Pichola, Sajjangarh Fort as well as explores the local market where one can find traditional bandhani print saree, ethnic silver jewelry, handmade juttis and get to feast on authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
After exploring “The Venice of the East”, we will proceed towards the Kumbhalgarh fort and visit the Haldighati museum before reaching our next destination, Jodhpur.
The second largest city in Rajasthan with its origins going back to 1459 AD, Jodhpur is also known as The blue city which fits it quite perfectly since most of the forts, temples, and palaces are painted in a vibrant shade of blue. It is also popular for the rare breed of horses known as Marwari or Malani, which are only found here.
We have handpicked some of the most interesting places that you just can’t miss when in Jodhpur. From the majestic Umaid Bhawan palace to the legendary Mehrangarh Fort which was constructed in 1459 by Rajput ruler Rao Jodha along with a heritage tour to Jaswant Thada which gets illuminated when sunlight falls on it, we make sure that you get to make the most out of this experience.
Our last stop would be ‘The golden city’ where you will have the time of your life, watching the cultural show performed by Rajasthani folk groups as you sit under the starry night sky in the desert where we set up camp, after spending the whole day doing fun activities like Desert Safari and Camel rides.
Rajasthan tourism is popular for its cultural diversity and the best part is that this beautiful state has something in store for everyone, with intricate designs on the jharokha of palaces to paintings on walls, art lovers would enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors in every nook of Rajasthan offers. The palaces and forts would attract the attention of avid history lovers.
The historical significance, the old age traditions, and the cultural richness are some reasons why you should visit Rajasthan. Who knows? Maybe exploring it will give you more reasons to keep coming back.
- Explore Jaisalmer fort & Mehrangarh fort
- Ride on the camel at desert & watch cultural shows
- Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer & Jodhpur
- Visit Kaldhara Village
- Eat authentic Rajasthani cuisine
All Participants have to meet us at Dadar railway station at 11.00 am. We will board our train to Jodhpur. It's a 17 hour train journey that will be a night train journey to Jodhpur. Participants from any other states can meet us directly at Jodhpur. Pickup from any states is available
On your arrival at Jaipur Station, you will be received by our representative who will then lead you to your hotel. After completing your check-in formalities, you can head out to take a tour of the city. Your first destination in the city has to be the very renowned City Palace of Jaipur. Next will move to Hawa Mahal and later move towards Jantar Mantar which is a collection of 19 astronomical instruments. Jaighar Fort For Sunset. Later Come back to the hotel to have your dinner and overnight stay at Jaipur.
Early Morning Wake up And Leave to Jodhpur We will reach Jodhpur in the Afternoon and spend time exploring Mehranghar fort, Jaswant Thada & Blue streets of Jodhpur. We will also visit to step well. Night stay in Jodhpur
Places to visit: Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh fort and Stepwell
It’s a 5 hour journey from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer. We will start at 10.00 am Reach Jaisalmer in the Afternoon and check-in at our Desert tent stay. In the Evening you can choose to go for a camel safari or Jeep Safari in the desert. We also have a cultural show, Kalbaili Dance & DJ night arranged at our tent area with a bonfire. Night stay in Desert Luxury camps
Places to visit: Sam desert, Desert safari, Cultural show Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Today we will start early in the morning. After walking around the local market and try some local kachori on the streets of Jaisalmer you will not find this taste in any part of India. Today we are visiting Jaisalmer fort and evening walk to Gadisar Lake for a sunset view. Night stay in Jaisalmer Hotel
Places to visit: Patawon ki haveli Gadisarlake, Jaisalmer fort
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Check out from our stay and we will visit the Longewala war memorial. The best part of visiting this memorial is the journey where you can spot some really beautiful sand dunes on this route. We will also visit Kuldhara village while returning to jaisalmer. After dinner Night journey to Udaipur
Places of visit: Longe wala & Kuldhara village
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
We will reach Udaipur in morning 07.00 am Udaipur is a place with beautiful lakes & palaces around cities. We are first going to the city palace then to Sajjangarh fort overlooking FatehSagar Lake & bagore ki haveli and other places. For girls, there are many places for shopping around the city. Night stay at our hotel
Places to visit: Bagore ki haveli, bahubali hill, Pichola Lake Meals: Dinner
Today is the last day of the trip. We can go for a morning walk to the lake. Fatehsagar lake and lake pichola, Udaipur also have good options for shopping at moti mahal & Bada Bazaar. We will start our return journey to Mumbau by 03.00 pm and Reach Mumbai on 08th day morning 07.00 am Drop location in Mumbai will be inform to you 2 days before departure
Places to Visit: Motimahal, Bada bazaar Fateh sagar lake
Arrive in Mumbai morning today (01.30 PM tentative), with some long-lasting friends, happy memories.
- Photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small daypack to carry your basic essentials
- Good trekking shoes and a pair of slip-on, if required for the campsite
- 2 Water Bottles (1 liter each)
- Woolen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of waterproof gloves
- Cotton socks and woolen socks (2 pairs each)
- Balaclava, Woolen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry a Monkey cap instead
- Thermal Inners
- Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
- Windcheater or Poncho
- 2-3 pairs of trek pants
- 2 collared and full-sleeved t-shirts – Do not carry loose t-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold
- Camera or Binoculars
- Ready to eat snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, dry fruits, energy bars to munch during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
- Cap, Sunglasses – Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
- Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito repellent, if required
- Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate wet clothes, used wet wipes or sanitary napkins on a trek
- Any medicines that you normally consume – Please consult your doctor in this regard
- An empty tiffin box and spoon to have your meals since the usage of plastic vessels is not allowed on the trek
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.