About Irshalgad Monsoon Trek
Irshalgad Fort is located in between Matheran and Panvel in Maharashtra. It’s a family stronghold to Prabalgad. The area of the stronghold isn’t large but there are several water tuns cut from the gemstone. Irshalgad fort has got some historical importance with the Maharashtra. Exploring the rock-cut trails, zig-zag routes with presence of varius flora and fauna is what Irshalgad monsoon trek is has to give you.
There’s a water tank on the route from Irshal Plateau to the peak. To reach the top of the zenith it’s essential to have artificial gemstone climbing outfit. From the top you can see the castles of Prabalgad, Matheran, Chanderi, Malanggad, Karnala and Manikgad.
From Chowk, Karja village (the starting point of this journey) is a comfortable 3-4 kilometers walk. From Karja village you follow a wide well- defined path till Irshalwadi village. The path climbs a steep crest and also tapers to an easy lift till Irshalwadi. From Irshalwadi village head towards a tabernacle devoted to a original deity and access the Irshalgad table via a west-east axis. The journey is child-friendly till the zenith base.
So, what are you waiting for? Just put on your trekking shoes, take your camera, and begin the journey with Bhatakna.
Who Should Attend Kalsubai Monsoon Trek?
Best suited for groups, solo trekkers, corporates, couples, and families.
Cost for Kalsubai Monsoon Trek
- Cost without transport: Rs. 699/- per person
- Cost with transport: Rs. 1200/- per person
- Awe-Inspiring trek for Mountain Lovers.
- Panoramic view of nature around.
- Experience Nature at its best.
- Professionally Guided Experience.
- View of Prabalgad, Matheran, Manikgad, Karnala, Morbe dam from top.
Day 1 SUNDAY
05:30 am Meet team Bhatakna at Sanjay Gandhi National Park and settle in our transfer vehicle. Travel games would LIT the journey.
05:30 AM - 07:30 AM: Pickups from (Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD) - Check the reporting point details given below for timings
08:00 am Reach the breakfast point and fill in the tummy. Freshen up and be ready for the trek.
09:00 am After a short introduction round we start our hike to the pinnacle.
12:30 pm We reach the top, enjoy the 360 view and click some amazing pictures and group pictures.
01:00 pm We start our hike back to the base village.
03:30 pm We reach the base and head back to the lunch point.
04:00 pm We know you`ll would be super hungry so fill in your tummies with some local Maharashtrian food.
05:00 pm Settle in our transfer vehicle as we head back to our city.
07:30 pm Time to say goodbye but with a promise to meet again.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Unlimited Breakfast & Lunch.
- Washroom & Changing Facilities at down
- Entrance Fees
- Bhatakna Expertise Representatives
- First-aid assistance.
- New Friends made, new Bonds attached
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as mineral water, soft drinks etc
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Litters) Must
- Camera (on your own risk)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Raincoat, rain poncho, or windcheater
- Extra Pair of dry clothes
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which you require usually.
- A good a trekking shoe, and extra pair of floaters and socks
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Carrying sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands-free while trekking.
- There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility on the Mountain only Available at the Base Village Bari.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality.
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
This trek offers everything all through the way. The glimpse of the pinnacle hiding in the clouds returns the efforts you put in to climb the top. Breathlessness, tired feet, sore muscles; everything caused while hiking seems to pay; once you look at the Irshalgad pinnacle, standing head held high!
These breathtaking views give a break from the hectic daily life, offering the test of endurance to its trekkers. This high difficulty level trek is surely rewarding once you reach the top, crossing every obstacle the trek puts forth!